6.07.2008

New location, under same management

I've made the switch over to Blogger, and most of the old content has been transferred here, thanks to a clever script by zeaster. (Thanks!) My original intention of keeping a separate blogs for the kids and faint of heart was too complicated and not really a good idea anyway. There are worse things for a 14 year old to do on the internet than follow a link to an off-color video or see the word 'shit' printed on a screen. So here's where you'll find all of Brian's many colored brain droppings ('brain shit' for the teenagers..), Antarctica related or not. As usual, you'll find that this blog will have spurts of many posts over a short period of time, followed by months of silence. This is how I blog. Please do not become concerned if your incessant refreshes do not show any new material. RSS is a great invention. Google it if you don't know what it is. As for my life lately... I was crazy busy in the lab until the end of May. Have been slowly catching my breath and reflecting on the immensity and amaze-ity of my experiences and the underlying science as well. I'm starting to get a much better grasp on how I'm going to turn all this monkey-work into a working, meaningful thesis. At least that's the plan. The future holds a short backpacking trip, a trip to Denver to see some family and remember my very inspiring brother, and then off to Antarctica to freeze my nuts off on the 5th of July. w00t!!

No comments: