7.10.2008

Casting off..

Leaving the civilized world soon.  I won't have internet for the next 4 weeks.  I am totally looking forward to the fast. 

I will hopefully be able to update this blog on a semi-regular basis from the ship.  Pictures may be far and few between, but we will be able post photos to the project blog, a link to which you can find at the top right-hand side of this page.  From this point onward, please use the {at}nbp.usap.gov email address to contact me (if you got my email, you got the address....).

For now, morale is fairly high.  Most of us are quite happy to see one another after a long hiatus, and we all know what we're doing so things are running quite smoothly.  So far...

I'll probably have more to say when I'm not being rushed by a 10 am all-aboard and a line of people behind me to check the internet for the last time. :)

No comments: